Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fiber Optic for Us Malaysians?

I am struggling with streamyx zone at MAS Golden Lounge at Penang Airport, my second home.

I'm here alone in the lounge with just the lounge staff. I'm flying first class alone from PEN to KLIA. There's just me in that class (seat 2F); when full, this first class carries 16 passengers but it's empty today.

I had nasi lemak with kuah sotong (very nice too). No time to try the other dishes. They are nice dishes (from the ex-Shangri-la, Penang - according to the check-in counter staff).

I was trying to access Internet earlier which took me so long. I keep getting the Equatorial Hotel broadband sign-up window (the brown window) when I had checked-out at 7.30am. It was annoying when that window appeared permanent, never wanting to disappear. I hit Ctrl+Alt+Delete simultaneously which opened the Task Manager, I clicked End process for 2 running applications of Equatorial Hotel, Penang and that got rid of the brown windows.

The MAS Golden Lounge streamyx zone access was exceptionally slow this morning (I thought it was a virus coming in again for the November holidays), but gave it a try, did Diagnose & repair, and it worked.

I'm writing from the MAS Golden Lounge at Penang International Airport. It is 10.06am on my Sony Vaio laptop, I fly at 10.45am local time.

Got to go fly now, some 28,000-29,000 feet above ground, above the clouds where there is another kind of life, another zone, wonder if that zone is actually good for the physical brain and soulful mind. Really got to go now.

Signing off from MAS Golden Lounge, Penang Int'l Airport


0 comments:

Post a Comment