Friday, July 28, 2017

Zoner Photo Studio (ZPS)

I have used Zoner Photo Studio (ZPS) since ZPS version 15. I find that ZPS v15 was very useful an easier to use than other more recent versions. I really like ZPS v15 and I miss it. I did a great mistake by deleting ZPS v15 and then downloaded the next version. I should have kept ZPS v15 and not deleted it. I hope someone out there has ZPS v15.

Annotating images was very easy using ZPS v15 - just type the text and drag it to wherever on the image. Once saved it is fixed. It can be undone and moved about again if it was misplaced initially. I really enjoyed this feature.

Annotating images is cumbersome using ZPS v18 as there are coordinates that need to be plugged in, to move text into the desired position. I hate this feature because it takes longer to place text where I need them to be. What was simple has now become cumbersome.

ZPS v15 - simplest and easiest to use for annotating images
ZPS v17
ZPS v18 - currently using this. Need to enter coordinates to place text at desired position
ZPSX (76.1 MB) - downloading to my Windows 10 to try (takes 5 hours)

0 comments:

Post a Comment